Diversity and Inclusion
One of Promethean’s core values is creating a culture that is diverse and inclusive, where all employees feel welcome and are valued for their perspectives. To support an equitable, inclusive, and diverse environment globally, we have:
- Created four regional Employee Inclusion Groups (EIGs) to represent the voices of our employees
- Adjusted our recruitment strategies to attract and hire the most diverse talent
- Conducted company-wide audits and functional reviews to ensure equal pay for all employees
- Required anti-harassment training and begun to implement unconscious bias and diversity training
- Reached 100% supplier compliance with conflict materials and child labor and anti-slavery policies
As one of the world’s leading education technology companies, Promethean is dedicated to providing increased access to underserved students, schools, and communities. We do this by:
- Making grants of panels, software, and accessories to schools
- Donating online resources and providing free in-person training to educators
Promethean believes it’s important for all of our employees to take an active role in improving our world. Therefore, we encourage employees to volunteer, donate, and become involved in their communities in a variety of ways, including:
- Providing employees with two full days of PTO each year for volunteering
- Committing to increasing employee participation in volunteer activities by 25%
- Creating group volunteering activities for employees once we return to the office
Promethean is committed to acting responsibly and ethically throughout its operations while ensuring that our business partners share our deeply rooted values. The Board of Directors has established a number of key policies reflecting this commitment, covering areas such as health and safety, environmental considerations, human rights, and ethical business conduct.
Our commitment to honest, ethical business practices has led to the development of Promethean’s Code of Ethics Standards of Business Conduct and Promethean’s Whistle-blowing policy. Additionally, Promethean’s commitment to Human Rights and to prohibit and reject any degree of tolerance for slavery and human trafficking in connection with Promethean’s business or its supply chain around the world has led to Promethean’s Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement and Human Rights Policy. Promethean is dedicated to the development and distribution of industry-leading solutions with an unwavering focus on respecting the broader world around us which has led to Promethean’s Global Health and Safety Policy Statement.