Promethean invites US school administrators, educators, and IT staff to participate in the 2022/2023 State of Technology in Education survey
In their latest State of Technology in Education survey, Promethean will measure how the education landscape is continually changing, identify upcoming trends, and determine what the future of education will look like. As technology continues to establish its value of supporting teachers and empowering students, Promethean invites US administrators and educators to participate in their 7th annual State of Technology in Education survey. Educators worldwide continue looking for future-proof approaches aligned with the shifts they’ve seen in the classroom. Promethean aims to help educators understand the most pressing issues, top priorities in the classroom, and how technology supports staff and students at this pivotal moment in education.
Last year’s State of Technology in Education reports revealed trending topics on a genuinely holistic approach to learning, one that champions the benefits of edtech including:
- Improving social and emotional learning was a top priority, followed by blended learning. Another tough year underscored schools’ commitment to helping students recalibrate and reconnect to strengthen their emotional and social well-being.
- More than eight in ten (83%) educators agree that edtech makes engaging students easy and improves performance.
- Almost a third (31%) of educators believe training deserves more funding, and many complain some funds are being invested in the wrong things.
- Just over half of educators provide input or take a lead role in devising their school strategy. Understandably, 90% of school leaders contribute. However, the gap between teachers is pronounced, with 40% of teachers having no input—23% less information than IT and 28% less than school leaders.
- Technology is a strategic priority for 72%, but 30% say they don’t have an IT-specific strategy or don’t know if they do.
Promethean invites teachers and school leaders to discuss their experiences of adapting and growing in the past year for its 7th annual State of Technology in Education survey. This report will explore how technology’s evolving role will help educators understand the most pressing issues and top priorities in today’s classrooms. Promethean welcomes you and your colleagues to join thousands of educators worldwide in sharing the impact of edtech on your teaching or administrative experience.
Take the survey below and let us know your thoughts!
All respondents will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win a $250 gift card.
Promethean is a leading education technology company working to transform the way the world learns and collaborates. From our founding in Blackburn, England, more than 25 years ago to our global operations in 22 countries today, we’ve continued to explore, innovate, and inspire—designing learning and collaboration tools that are built for breakthroughs. Our award-winning interactive display, ActivPanel, and lesson delivery software, ActivInspire and ClassFlow, were designed to engage students, connect colleagues, and bring out the brilliance in everyone. With headquarters in Seattle, Washington, and offices worldwide, Promethean is a subsidiary of the NetDragon Websoft Holdings Limited (HKSE: 0777) group of companies. Visit us at PrometheanWorld.com.
©2022 Promethean. All Rights Reserved. Promethean, the Promethean logo, ActivPanel, ActivSync, ActivInspire, ActivConnect, ActivSound, ClassFlow, and Vellum are trademarks or registered trademarks of Promethean Limited in the United Kingdom, United States, and other countries around the world. All other product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically identified as such, Promethean’s use of third-party trademarks does not indicate any relationship, sponsorship, or endorsement between Promethean and the owners of these trademarks.