Join Promethean virtually at ISTE20 Live, where we will explore a world beyond this challenging year and work to reinvent education together. From November 29 – December 5, we will meet with teachers, education administrators, and other fellow education experts to discuss and learn how to thrive in the evolving landscape.
As the health and safety guidelines of 2020 presented several challenges in education, there has been a shift in how we educate and engage with students. To face the changing landscapes and enhance innovation, we will examine education technology and deep dive into the science of distance learning. Together, we can redefine education and explore how Promethean’s technology and resources ensure educators and students remain connected in the new classroom setting.
The virtual event will share insights to support administrators, teachers, and students alike, with featured sessions including:
- The Science of Distance Learning, Dr. John Medina | December 1 from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM PT
Dr. Medina will discuss how to maximize productivity, creativity, and innovation to improve learning and engagement. Add the session to your favorites here.
- A World Beyond: Envisioning the Future with Promethean, Steve Halliwell | December 1 from 12:00 – 1:00 PM PT
Steve will share the Promethean enhancements in hardware and software that support distance, hybrid, and in-person learning and will deliver technology that continues to support connection-based learning beyond 2020. Add the session to your favorites here.
- STEAM Certified Teacher, Manuel S. Herrera | December 5 from 9:30 – 10:30 AM PT
Manuel will present real-world STEAM applications and classroom examples in a visual thinking activity that supports creating thinking. Add the session to your favorites here.
Additional Promethean sessions and speakers include:
- Matt Barfield and Kate Mazzota, Heads of Regional Professional Development
- Angela Ardoin, Head of Learning and Development
- And Shaun Taylor, Lindsay Lourcey, Caiti Jones, Anna Tressler, and Brittney Vernier, Education Consultants at Promethean
Don’t forget to join us on Saturday, December 5, to relax and recharge for one last day. Welcome the day with a yoga breakfast session or take a well-deserved yoga lunch break, and be sure to sign up for our Virtual Escape Room: Mysteries of the World. Can’t make our first escape room? Don’t worry; there’s a second time available, so you don’t miss out.
For more information on Promethean’s sessions, speakers, and schedules, please visit https://www.prometheanworld.com/microsites/iste-2020-live/.
We hope to see you there!