Step 1: Answer your questions about stimulus funding
The process of applying for funding varies from state to state. But keep in mind, districts of any size and schools of all types are eligible for these funds. Contact the financial experts in your state, district, or school to help get the process going.
We want to help you make the process as simple as possible. Review the Promethean Guide to Federal Stimulus Funding for Education for more information about available funding.
Step 2: Learn how Promethean technology solutions are eligible
The ActivPanel Elements Series is one of the most powerful tools a teacher can have to engage students, address learning loss, and promote learning in any educational environment, whether it’s in-person, remote, or hybrid.
- Reimagine the classroom experience and learning environment.
- Connect directly with your students, whether they’re in the classroom or at home.
- Up-level your remote and hybrid learning capabilities with the Distance Learning Bundle.
- Create engaging and dynamic lessons with our extensive tools and teaching resources, including a library of flipcharts and a team of Education Consultants that will help get you started on Day 1.
- Share documents directly to and from the ActivPanel with OneDrive or Google Drive.
- Utilize flipcharts, whiteboards, videos, and a host of easy-to-access apps.
- Screen share with students learning remotely in a secure environment.
- Get full-featured, easy device management with Radix
For a virtual experience with Promethean’s solutions, contact us.
Step 3: Get inspired by others
Read how schools district across the country have reimagined their classrooms with Promethean technology.
Step 4: Understand the Professional Development training, tools, and resources Promethean has to offer as you deploy our technology
With our Education Consultants and the resources available on Learn Promethean, your educators, administrators, and IT staff will be supported with training and tools.
We’re Here to Help.
Let’s discuss how you can leverage federal funding and reimagine your school’s learning environment with Promethean.
Please note, the CARES, CRRSAA, and ARP Acts provide support to United States institutions only.
* The information contained herein is intended to help explain CARES, CRRSA, and ARP Acts and is not intended as legal advice or guidance, nor is it intended to guarantee coverage under the Acts. Promethean recommends verifying with your administration that expenditures will be made for eligible uses prior to making any purchases using CARES, CRRSA, or ARP Act funding.