Acceptable Use Policy
Promethean’s Commitment to Privacy
It is Promethean’s privilege to provide classroom solutions around the world that transform learning spaces into engaging and collaborative environments and immerse students in the latest interactive technology.
The trust you have in Promethean’s solutions is the foundation of who we are as a company. That trust is why protecting the privacy and security of your personal data is paramount to Promethean. We want you to know that:
1. Promethean is committed to protecting your personal information;
2. Promethean will not sell any of your personal information to third parties;
3. Promethean will use your data to provide you with superior products and services;
4. Promethean will abide by privacy laws and regulations as applicable around the world; and
5. Promethean will use reasonable security measures to protect your personal information.
We promise to process your personal information in a manner that is always lawful, fair and transparent. We also promise to provide you with choice and control over the use of your personal information in accordance with prevailing laws and obligations.
For purposes of ensuring compliance with data protection and data privacy laws around the world, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for European Union Residents, Promethean has appointed a Data Protection Officer to continually monitor and improve the safety and security of the personal information collected and processed by Promethean around the world. For more details about our privacy practices, or for questions and concerns, please contact our Data Protection Officer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via regular mail to: Attn: Data Protection Officer, 1165 Sanctuary Parkway, Suite 400, Alpharetta, Georgia 30009.
Contact the Legal Team
1165 Sanctuary Pkwy #400, Alpharetta, GA 30009