Create a short video that tells us how your classroom would benefit from a Promethean ActivPanel for a chance to win! Promethean will donate 20 ActivPanels to schools around the U.S.
How to Enter
Create a video that shares your school’s need for an ActivPanel and how you would use the ActivPanel in your classroom.
Our judging panel will be considering each video in terms of:
- The CREATIVITY of the video and student involvement
- The NEED for an ActivPanel in your classroom
- The IMPACT the ActivPanel would have on teaching and learning
To celebrate Promethean’s 20-year anniversary, we are donating 20 ActivPanels to educators across the U.S. to provide classrooms with the latest interactive education technology. Entrants have a chance to win (1) ActivPanel combined with Promethean’s suite of lesson delivery software, free installation, and a 1-year warranty.
Start Planning Your Video Today
Here are three tips to spark your creativity:
Make it clear how an ActivPanel will help you – make sure you highlight how the technology would enable you to do more in your classroom.
Be the stars in your show – encourage students to brainstorm ideas with you and be the stars in your video. You can make it a class project.
Involve the entire school – you can run a friendly video competition between classrooms and even use all the videos together for your submission.
To Prepare for your Video Submission…
- We recommend that you have read the program terms and conditions before starting your video. The terms and conditions will also be available to reference when you submit your video starting August 1, 2018.
- Please ensure that the parents of any students featured in your video sign the consent form here. Please submit the consent form to ContentMarketing@PrometheanWorld.com.
- If you use music on your video, please ensure you have the rights to use the music online. We would suggest either creating your own music or searching for royalty-free music, which often simply involves including a link to the website that provided you with the track.