Focused firmly on what schools need to effectively support learning opportunities, Promethean is at the forefront of developing technologies which make an impact where it matters most – ensuring all students have the chance to realise their true potential.
Promethean is committed to helping educators and students to work and learn in new ways; from ActivPanel front-of-class displays through to connected classroom software, ClassFlow.
The Advocate Group is a team of teachers who are acknowledged by Promethean as knowledgeable, enthusiastic education professionals with a strong understanding of Promethean solutions and education technology.
Whilst acknowledging the skills, knowledge and experience of its members, Promethean looks to this group to provide valuable feedback and advice.
Holding the Advocate Group in high regard, Promethean builds a close and long-term relationship with each of the members.
Gain a unique insight and working knowledge into Promethean’s ActivPanel and ClassFlow.
You can contribute as much or as little of your time as you can afford. So, whether you simply retweet our content, or attend every meeting we hold, we would be really happy for you to join our group.
A company you can be proud to be associated with. We offer teachers:
- Support through webinars and social media
- Free ebook and downloads
- Free, industry leading teaching and learning software – ClassFlow
- Free in-school demonstrations of our ActivPanel
Although the amount of time each advocate can afford to the scheme varies, the Promethean Advocate Group has a clear set of objectives:
- Discuss ideas, knowledge and advice on areas of specialism with the wider Education Community.
- Share experiences and expertise with other advocates and contacts within Promethean.
- Provide real classroom evaluation of Promethean solutions and future developments.
- Whenever feasible, and subject to your availability, support Promethean at education events throughout the year.
If you would like to become a member of the Promethean Advocate Group you can register your interest here.
For more information about our Advocates, click here.
To find out more on the benefits of becoming an Advocate, click here.
If you have any questions about the group which have not been covered on these pages please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org