Education Week is hosting a virtual summit on February 18th, 2021 from 1:00-2:30 PM EST, sharing ideas and best practices around keeping students and teachers engaged and motivated. Along with EdWeek’s content contributors, Promethean will be sponsoring the event, sharing our insights and solutions to student and teacher engagement. Register for free today and join us to explore today’s student engagement, how we can support accelerated learning, and start to bridge the learning divide.
Midway through the hardest school year in recent history, teachers and students alike are struggling with low morale and low levels of motivation as the pandemic rages on and keeps millions of physical classrooms shuttered. In this online summit, experts will discuss ideas and strategies to help address flagging teacher morale, find and support students who are not engaged with their learning, and share lessons learned from students who are thriving in remote learning.
- How School Leaders Can Support Teachers During a Stressful Year
- Reaching Disengaged Students
- How to Use Digital Games to Power Student Motivation and Learning
- Lessons Learned About Why Some Students Are Thriving Under Remote Instruction
- Toxic Positivity: Why Being Relentlessly Upbeat in Stressful Times Backfires
Learn more and REGISTER today