The Promethean ANZ Grant 2017 was a huge success and we would like to thank you all for taking part in this competition.
Our judges watched, read and reviewed over 75 worthy entries and it’s a been a very tough decision to whittle them down to just 10 winners out of so many deserving schools. It is with great pleasure that we announce the winners:
1. Coffs Harbour Christian School
2. Nords Wharf, New South Wales
3. Torbay School, Auckland
4. Woorinen, Victoria
5. Owairaka District School, Auckland
6. St Edmunds College, Queensland
7. Mount Ousley Public School, New South Wales
8. The Hall State School, Queensland
9. Vale Park Primary School, South Australia
10. Aspect Vern Barnet School, New South Wales
10. Wodonga TAFE, Victoria
CONGRATULATIONS to all winners. We look forward to working with you and your school on upgrading your technology.
For the non-winning entries, while on this occasion your application has not been successfully awarded an ActivPanel, the judges felt that your entry was extremely impressive and ‘highly commends’ the time, effort and creativity which went into creating the submission.
If you would like to reward and recognise the involvement of your students, a Promethean Grant certificate can be downloaded from here:
Promethean Grant Certificate
Once again, thank you for your interest in the Promethean Grant, be sure to follow us @PrometheaANZ to be the first to know about future competitions.